Professional cleaning services are provided by quality, small, local businesses that ThinkSmall have hand selected to carry out the work.
What's included with Carpet Cleaning?
- Professional cleaning of carpets
- Removal of dirt, debris, and stains using child and pet safe cleaning methods appropriate to your carpet
- Neutralise and remove odours
- Furniture moving not included
- 1 flight of stairs can be swapped for a room
- Entryway or bathroom can be substituted for a hallway
- Please note: more than one technician may attend to complete the service in the allotted time
How long will the cleaning take?
The more rooms, the longer the job, as a guide a single room should take around an hour with subsequent rooms taking less time as equipment is already set up. Once the cleaning is done, however, it can take between 3 and 6 hours for carpets to dry completely, depending on airflow, if a steam clean method is used, rather then a dry cleaning method.
Do I need to move all my furniture?
No, but you should move as much out of the way as you can before the service day. The more you've done to expose as much carpet as possible, the more surface area the professional can clean, and the happier you'll be with the results.